A truly iconic workspace in the Centre of Leeds within a short distance from main transport links. As a member, you'll be working in a historic flagship building where landmark domes and expansive period windows flood the building with natural light. Much of the building's original detailing remains and is seamlessly mixed with sleek, contemporary design style.
Having undergone a comprehensive refurbishment, the building offers unique private offices full of character, alongside a large open-plan collaborative co-working space with elegant furniture, quiet working zone, fully stocked kitchens and boutique meeting rooms.
Can accommodate all sizes of business on flexible terms, from smaller 1 person offices to larger 60 + person suites - fully equipped, furnished and connected with superfast, rock-solid internet.
The centre is located right at the heart of a thriving up and coming part of Central Leeds. Bus and train stations only a few minutes' walk away. Car parking is well provided for with 4 car parks in close proximity. Surrounded by fresh produce and street food in the historic market below to high end global fashion and fine dining in the Victoria Quarter. Everything you could want right on your doorstep.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07849 398 638
Hot desking ? 24-hour access ? Lift ? WC (separate male/female) ? Copying facilities ? CCTV ? Board room
? Wi-Fi ? Raised floor ? Access to other centres nationwide
This property is marketed by LentinSmith Letting & Property Management (LentinSmith). Rightmove has calculated the price per week for comparison purposes only.
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
Letting fees information
Fees may apply
LentinSmith is a member of The Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
The Deposit Protection Service
Redress : Property Ombudsman T07686
LentinSmith is part of CM Protect Limited Client Money Protection Scheme
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit of a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
* A holding deposit of no more than one weeks´ rent;
* Interest for late payment of rent equating to 3% above The Bank of England Base Rate;
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
* Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.